MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2018International Conference on Civil, Offshore & Environmental Engineering 2018 (ICCOEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- Water Environment Research Foundation, Methods for Wastewater Characterization in Activated Sludge Modeling. Alexandria, VA: Water Environment Federation (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Environmental Protection Agency, Wastewater Treatment Manuals: Characterisation of Industrial Wastewaters. Wexford, Environmental Protection Agency, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- A. Dereszewska, S. Cytawa, R. Tomczak-Wandzel and K. Medrzycka, The Effect of Anionic Surfactant Concentration on Activated Sludge Condition and Phosphate Release in Biological Treatment Plant, Pol. J. Environ. Stud., 24, 1 83-91 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.J.W. Blum and R.E. Speece, A Database of Chemical Toxicity to Environmental Bacteria and Its Use in Interspecies Comparisons and Correlations, Research Journal of the Water Pollution Control Federation, 63, 196-207 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- United States Environmental Protection Agency, Guidance Manual for Preventing Interference at POTWs, Washington, US Environmental Protection Agency, p. 30 (1987) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.