MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2018International Conference on Civil, Offshore & Environmental Engineering 2018 (ICCOEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Coastal and Offshore Engineering|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- L. P. Gouveia, E. T. Lima Junior, J. P. L. Santos, J. L. R. Anjos, and W. W. M. Lira, “Realibility-Based Study of Well Casing Strength Formulation,” in ICCM, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lin et al., “Burst Strength of Tubing and Casing Based on Twin Shear Unified Strength Theory,” PLoS One, vol. 9, no. 11, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- F. J. Klever and G. Stewart, “Analytical Burst Strength Prediction of OCTG With and Without Defects,” Soc. Pet. Eng., no. 48329, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- X. Huang, Y. Chen, K. Lin, M. Mihsein, K. Kibble, and R. Hall, “Burst Strength Analysis of Casing With Geometrical Imperfections,” J. Press. Vessel Technol., vol. 129, no. 4, p. 763, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. R. Paslay, E. P. Cernocky, and R. Wink, “Burst Pressure Prediction of Thin-Walled, Ductile Tubulars Subjected to Axial Load,” SPE Appl. Technol. Work. Risk Based Des. Well Casing Tubing, no. SPE 48327, p. 12, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Tallin, P. R. Paslay, O. A. Onyewuenyi, C. V. Burres, and E. P. Cernocky, “The Development of Risk-Based Burst Design for Well Casing and Tubing,” Soc. Pet. Eng., no. 48320, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- D. B. Lewis, P. R. Brand, W. S. Whitney, M. G. Hood, and M. A. Maes, “Load and Resistance Factor Design for Oil Country Tubular Goods,” in Offshore Technology Conference, 1995, pp. 1-4. [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Maes, K. C. Gulati, P. R. Brand, D. B. Lewis, D. L. McKenna, and R. C. Johnson, “Reliability-based tubing and casing design: principles and approach,” J. Offshore Mech. Arct. Eng., vol. 119, no. 4, pp. 257-262, 1997. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Adams, S. H. L. Parfitt, T. B. Reeves, and J. L. Thorogood, “Casing System Risk Analysis Using Structural Reliability,” in SPE/IADC Drilling Conference, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- American Petroleum Institute, “API 5C3: Bulletin on formulas and calculations for casing, tubing, drill pipe and line pipe properties,” 1992. [Google Scholar]
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO), “ISO TR 10400: Petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries-Equations and calculations for the properties of casing, tubing, drill pipe and line pipe used as casing or tubing,” 2004. [Google Scholar]
- F. J. Klever, “Burst Strength of Corroded Pipe: ‘Flow stress’ Revisited,” Offshore Technol. Conf., no. 7029, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- G. Stewart and F. J. Klever, “Accounting for Flaws in the Burst Strength of OCTG,” Soc. Pet. Eng., no. 48330, pp. 1-10, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- H. Liao, Z. Guan, and G. Long, “Quantitative Risk Assessment on Safety and Reliability of Casing Strength for Oil and Gas Wells,” Energy Procedia, vol. 17, pp. 429-435, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Chantose, P. Gardoni, J. Schubert, and C. Teodoriu, “Structural Reliability: Assessing the Condition and Reliability of Casing in Compacting Reservoirs,” Int. Pet. Technol. Conf., no. 14297, pp. 1-15, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- American Petroleum Institute (API), API 5C3: Bulletin on formulas and calculations for casing, tubing, drill pipe and line properties. American Petroleum Institute, 1992. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.