MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2018International Conference on Civil, Offshore & Environmental Engineering 2018 (ICCOEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Coastal and Offshore Engineering|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- G. Thomas, G. Klopman, Wave-current interactions in the near shore region, INTERNATIONAL SERIES ON ADVANCES IN FLUID MECHANICS 10, 255 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- J. Morison, J. Johnson, S. Schaaf et al., The force exerted by surface waves on piles, Journal of Petroleum Technology 2, 149 (1950) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Fenton, A Fifth-Order Stokes Theory for Steady Waves, Journal of Waterway, Port, Coastal, and Ocean Engineering 111, 216 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Airy, On the Laws of the Tides on the Coasts of Ireland, as Inferred from an Extensive Series of Observations Made in Connection with the Ordnance Survey of Ireland, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London 135, pp. 1 (1845) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Stokes, On the theory of oscillatory waves, Transactions of Cambridge Philosophical Society 8, 441 (1849) [Google Scholar]
- J. Fenton, The numerical solution of steady water wave problems, Computers & Geosciences 14, 357 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Kishida, R.J. Sobey, Stokes Theory forWaves on Linear Shear Current, Journal of Engineering Mechanics 114, 1317 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Lamb, Hydrodynamics Dover, New York 43 (1945) [Google Scholar]
- PETRONAS Technical Standards, Design of fixed o_shore structures (working stress condition), PTS 22.214.171.124, (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.