MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 202, 20182018 International Conference on Aeronautical, Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering (AAME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical Design Manufacturing and Automation|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- CW Wu, RH Chen, JY Pu and TH lin, “The influence of air-fuel ratio on engine performance and pollutant emission of an SI engine using ethanol-gasoline-blended fuels,” Atmospheric Environment, vol. 38, pp. 7093–7100, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H Cho, K Min, SH Hwang and J Lee, “Prediction of the air-fuel ratio in transient conditions using a model of liquid fuel behaviour in the intake port of a spark-ignition engine,” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part D Journal of Automobile Engineering, vol. 214, pp. 731–740, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L Benvenuti, M. D. D Benedetto, S. D Gennaro and A. Sangiovanni-Vincentelli, “Individual cylinder characteristic estimation for a spark injection engine,” Automatica, vol. 39 pp. 1157–1169, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J Kim, S Oh, K Lee, M Sunwoo, W Kim, C Lee and M Kim, “Individual Cylinder Air-Fuel Ratio Estimation Algorithm for Variable Valve Lift (VVL) Engines,” Sae. Technical. Papers., 2010-01-0785, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- T Hara, T Shen, Y Mutoh and Y Liu, “Periodic Time-Varying Observer-Based Learning Control of A/F Ratio in Multi-cylinder IC Engines,” Springer International Publishing, pp. 65–83, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- W Schick, C Onder, L Guzzella, “Individual cylinder air–fuel ratio control using Fourier analysis,” IEEE Trans. Control Systems Technology, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 1204–1213, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Mallipeddi, P.N. Suganthan, Q.K. Pan and M.F. Tasgetiren, “Differential evolution algorithm with ensemble of parameters and mutation strategies,” Applied Soft Computing, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 1679–1696, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J Xu, S Chang, X Fan and A Fan, “Effects of electromagnetic intake valve train on gasoline engine intake charging,” Applied Thermal Engineering, vol. 96, pp. 708–715, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X Fan, S Chang, L Liu and J Lu, “Realization and optimization of high compression ratio engine with electromagnetic valve train,” Applied Thermal Engineering, vol. 112, pp. 371–377, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L Liu and S Chang, “Improvement of valve seating performance of engine’s electromagnetic valvetrain,” Mechatronics, vol. 21, pp. 1234–1238, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y Geng and J Wang, “Adaptive estimation of multiple fading factors in Kalman filter for navigation applications,” Gps Solutions, vol. 12, pp. 273–279, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.