MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 202, 20182018 International Conference on Aeronautical, Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering (AAME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Design Manufacturing and Automation|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- Chang, S., and L. Liu. A moving coil permanent magnet linear actuator with high power density, China patent, CN101127474B(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y Yang, Y. P., Liu, J. J., Ye, D. H., Chen, Y. R., & Lu, P. H.. Multi-objective optimal design and soft landing control of an electromagnetic valve actuator for a camless engine. IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, vol. 18, pp. 963–972(2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mercorelli, P. Robust adaptive soft landing control of an electromagnetic valve actuator for camless engines. Asian Journal of Control, vol. 18, pp. 1299–1312 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Seethaler, R., Koch, C. R., Chladny, R., & Mashkournia, M. Closed loop electromagnetic valve actuation motion control on a single cylinder engine. SAE Technical Papers, 2 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Paden, B. A., Snyder, S. T., Paden, B. E., & Ricci, M. R. Modeling and control of an electromagnetic variable valve actuation system. IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 20(6), 2654–2665(2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Han, Jingqing, From PID to active disturbance rejection control, IEEE transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 56, pp. 900–906. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shi, X., & Chang, S.. Precision motion control of a novel electromagnetic linear actuator based on a modified active disturbance rejection controller. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part I Journal of Systems & Control Engineering, vol. 226, pp. 606–614(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Liu, L., & Chang, S. Motion control of an electromagnetic valve actuator based on the inverse system method. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part D Journal of Automobile Engineering, vol. 226, pp. 85–93(2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Z. Research on fourth-order profile planning algorithm for high accuracy point-to-point motion system. China Mechanical Engineering, vol. 18, pp. 2346–2339(2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.