MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 201, 20182017 The 3rd International Conference on Inventions (ICI 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Invention of numerical scheme and application|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- Curry, M., Yacht Racing, The Aerodynamics of Sails and Racing Tactics, New York, Holt, 1925. [Google Scholar]
- Davidson, K., Some Experimental Studies of the Sailing Yacht, SNAME Transactions, 1936. [Google Scholar]
- Hammit, A.G., Sailboat Rudders, Ancient Interface 3, AIAA Symposium on the Aero/Hydrodynamics of Sailing, AIAA, 1971. [Google Scholar]
- Gerritsma, J., Course Keeping Qualities and Motions in Waves of a Sailing Yacht”, Ancient Interface 3, AIAA Symposium on the Aero/hydrodynamics of sailing, AIAA, 1971. [Google Scholar]
- TiTlowt, J.D., A Dynamic Model for Downwind Sailing”, Ancient Interface 8, AIAA Symposium on the Aero/Hydrodynamics of Sailing, AIAA, 1977. [Google Scholar]
- Akimoto, H., Finite Volume Simulation of the Flow around a Sailing Boat with Unsteady Motion, Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Japan. 1997, Vol. 181, pp. 35-44. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Parolini, N., Quarteroni, A., Mathematical models and numerical simulations for the America's Cup, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering. 2005, Vol.194 pp. 1001-1026. [Google Scholar]
- Slater, P., Optimist Racing, fernhurstbooks, UK, 2001 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.