MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 201, 20182017 The 3rd International Conference on Inventions (ICI 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Invention of sensing system|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- G. Gu, R. Adler, G. Huffman and S. Curtis, Long-Term Increase in Rainfall Seen in Tropics, v. 20, no.15, Journal of Climate, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- N. J. C. Libatique, G. L. Tangonan, R. Gustilo, et al. Design of a Tropical Rain-Disaster Alarm System: A New Approach based on Wireless Sensor Networks and Acoustic Rain Rate Measurements. International Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference 2009 (I2MTC), Singapore, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- N. de Giesen, C. Degen, and R. Hut. Affordable acoustic disdrometer: Design, calibration, tests. Delft University of Technology. American Geophysical Union, Fall Meeting, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Trono, M. L. Guico, et al. Rainfall monitoring using acoustic sensors. TENCON 2012 IEEE Region 10 Conference, Cebu, 2012, pp. 1-6, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O. Fiser and O. Wilfert. Novel processing of tipping bucket rain gauge records. Atmospheric Research, Volume 92, Issue 3, (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.