MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 200, 2018International Workshop on Transportation and Supply Chain Engineering (IWTSCE’18)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- G.C. Souza, Supply chain analytics. Business Horizon, 57, 595–605 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Trkman, K. McCormack, M.P.V. de Oliveira, and M.B. Ladeira, Decision Support System, 49, 318–327 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Wang, A. Gunasekaran, E. W. Ngai, and T. Papadopoulos, International Journal of Production Economics, 176, 98–110 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Tiwaria, H.M. Weeb, and Y. Daryanto, Computers & Industrial Engineering, 115, 319–330 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zakir, T. Seymour, K. Berg. Big data analytics. Issues in Information Systems, 16 (2), 81–90 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Akter, S.F. Wamba, A. Gunasekaran, R. Dubey and S.J. Childe, International Journal of Production Economics, 182, 113–131 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.Y. Zhong, S.T. Newman, G.Q. Huang, and S. Lan, Computers & Industrial Engineering, 101, 572–591 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Handfield, T. Linton. The LIVING Supply Chain: The Evolving Imperative of Operating in Real Time; Wiley, ISBN: 978-1-119-30625-2, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hugos. Essentials of Supply Chain Management. Wiley, ISBN: 978-0-470-94218-5 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Yoon, R. Narasimhan and M. K. Kim, International Journal of Production (2017). [Google Scholar]
- B. Schulze-Ehlers and S. Anders, Renewable Agriculture and Food Systems, 33, 73–85 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Dhaou. Social media sentiment analysis: lexicon versus machine learning, Journal of Consumer Marketing, 34 (6), (2017). [Google Scholar]
- R. Y. K. Lau, W. Zhang, W. Xu. Parallel AspectOriented Sentiment Analysis for Sales Forecasting with Big Data, Wiley Online Library (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Krishnamoorthy. Sentiment analysis of financial news articles using performance indicators, Knowledge and Information Systems, 56 (2), 373–394 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Wei, X. Liao, H. Zheng, G. Chen, X. Cheng. Learning from context: A mutual reinforcement model for Chinese microblog opinion retrieval, Frontiers of Computer Science, 12 (4), 714–724 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Singha, N. Shukla, and N. Mishra, Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 114, 398–415 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- N. Shukla, N. Mishra and A. Singh, IMMM (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Bhattacharjya, A. Ellison and S. Tripathi, International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, 46, 659–680 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- W. He, S. Zha, L. Li, International Journal of Information Management, 33, 464–472 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Morstatter, J. Pfeffer, H. Liu and K. M. Carley, In Proceedings the Seventh International AAAI Conference on Weblogs and Social Media, Boston, MA (2013). [Google Scholar]
- O. Sutton, Introduction to k Nearest Neighbor Classification and Condensed Nearest neighbor Data Reduction, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Gunn, Technical report, University of Southampton, Faculty of Engineering,Science and Mathematics; School of Electronics and Computer Science (1998). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.