MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 200, 2018International Workshop on Transportation and Supply Chain Engineering (IWTSCE’18)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 September 2018|
- A. Rabaoui, N. Viandier, E. Duflos, J. Marais, P. Vanheeghe, Dirichlet process mixtures for density estimation in dynamic nonlinear modeling: Application to GPS positioning in urban canyons (IEEE, 2012), Vol. 60, pp. 1638–1655 [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, P.D. Groves, M.K. Ziebart, Urban positioning on a smartphone: real-time shadow matching using GNSS and 3D city models (The Institute of Navigation, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, P.D. Groves, M.K. Ziebart, GNSS shadow matchin: Improving urban positioning accuracy using a 3D city model with optimized visibility scoring scheme (Wiley Online Library, 2013), Vol. 60, pp. 195–207 [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, P.D. Groves, M.K. Ziebart, Smartphone shadow matching for better cross-street gnss positioning in urban environments (Cambridge Univ Press, 2015), Vol. 68, pp. 411–433 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Gu, L.T. Hsu, S. Kamijo, GNSS/On-Board Inertial Sensor Integration with the Aid of 3D Building Map for Lane-Level Vehicle Self-Localization in Urban Canyon (IEEE, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Guermah, T. Sadiki, H. El Ghazi, Fuzzy logic approach for GNSS signal classification using RHCP and LHCP antennas, in Ubiquitous Computing, Electronics and Mobile Communication Conference (UEMCON), 2017 IEEE 8th Annual (IEEE, 2017), pp. 203–208 [Google Scholar]
- B. Guermah, T. Sadiki, H. El Ghazi, S. Reboul, E. Ahouzi, A Map-Matching Based Approach to Compute and Modelize NLOS and Multipath Errors for GNSS Positioning in Hard Areas (2017), Vol. 13, pp. 256–269 [Google Scholar]
- A. Pirsiavash, A. Broumandan, G. Lachapelle, Characterization of signal quality monitoring techniques for multipath detection in GNSS applications (Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute, 2017), Vol. 17, p. 1579 [Google Scholar]
- G. Bassma, S. Tayeb et al., GNSS Positioning Enhancement Based on NLOS Multipath Biases Estimation Using Gaussian Mixture Noise, in International Journal of Mobile Computing and Multimedia Communications (IJMCMC) (IGI Global, 2018), Vol. 9, pp. 21–39 [Google Scholar]
- N. Crocetto, S. Ponte, G. Puglianoc, L. Savino, Fuzzy-Logic Based Methodologies for Mobile Mapping: Enhancing Positioning Accuracy of GPS/GNSS Measurements (2007), Vol. 36 [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Lin, Y.Y. Chen, F.R. Hang, Fuzzy processing on GPS data to improve the position accuracy, in Fuzzy Systems Symposium, 1996. Soft Computing in Intelligent Systems and Information Processing., Proceedings of the 1996 Asian (IEEE, 1996), pp. 557–562 [Google Scholar]
- A. Ghalehnoe, K. Mohammadi, M. Mosavi, Improve determining the location of a moving body on map by low cost GPS receiver, in Research and Development, 2002. SCOReD 2002. Student Conference on (IEEE, 2002), pp. 242–244 [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, Y. Gao, Evaluating the accuracy of GPS positions under severe signal-degradation using adaptive-network-based fuzzy inference systems (ANFIS), in 50th CASI Annu. General meeting and Conf., Canadian Aeronautics and Space Inst., Montréal, Quebec, Canada (2003) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cheng, J.Y. Tourneret, Q. Pan, V. Calmettes, Detecting, estimating and correcting multipath biases affecting GNSS signals using a marginalized likelihood ratio-based method (Elsevier, 2016), Vol. 118, pp. 221–234 [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Wang, Y. Gao, Identification of GPS positioning solutions deteriorated by signal degradations using a fuzzy inference system (Springer, 2004), Vol. 8, pp. 245–250 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Jiang, P.D. Groves, NLOS GPS signal detection using a dual-polarisation antenna (Springer, 2014), Vol. 18, pp. 15–26 [Google Scholar]
- M. Socharoentum, H.A. Karimi, Y. Deng, A machine learning approach to detect non-line-of-sight GNSS signals in Nav2Nav (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.T. Hsu, GNSS multipath detection using a machine learning approach, in Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC), 2017 IEEE 20th International Conference on (IEEE, 2017), pp. 1–6 [Google Scholar]
- Z.M. Miao, L.W. Zhao, W.W. Yuan, F.L. Jin, Application of One-Class Classification in NLOS Identification of UWB Positioning, in Information System and Artificial Intelligence (ISAI), 2016 International Conference on (IEEE, 2016), pp. 318–322 [Google Scholar]
- S. Tong, D. Koller, Support vector machine active learning with applications to text classification (2001), Vol. 2, pp. 45–66 [Google Scholar]
- M. Frank, P. Wolfe, An algorithm for quadratic programming (Wiley Online Library, 1956), Vol. 3, pp. 95–110 [Google Scholar]
- K. Zhang, B. Li, X. Zhu, H. Chen, G. Sun, NLOS Signal Detection Based on Single Orthogonal DualPolarized GNSS Antenna (Hindawi Publishing Corporation, 2017), Vol. 2017 [Google Scholar]
- M. Brenneman, J. Morton, F. van Grass, C. Yang, Mitigation of GPS multipath using polarization and spatial diversities (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.