MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20182018 Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Satellite Engineering and Space Communication|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- Jorgensen J, Liebe C. The advanced stellar compass, development and operations [J]. Acta Astronautica, 1996 (11): 775–783. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liao Zhibo, Fu Ruimin, Zong Xiaoyin. Optimal designing of baffle of star sensor [J]. Chinese Journal of Lasers, 2010, 37 (4), 987–990. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Haibo, Tan Jiyong, Shen Benjian. Thermal/ structure/ optical analysis of optical system of star sensor [J]. Journal of Astronautics, 2010, 31 (3): 875–879. [Google Scholar]
- Tu Shancheng. Attitue dynamics and control of satellite [M]. Beijing: China Astronautics Press, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Xin. New APS star sensor [C]. Proceedings of Annual Congress of China association for Science and Technology, 2006: 49–55. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Lei, Zhang Lu, Zheng Xin, et al. Current situation and development trends of star sensor technology [J]. Infrared and Laser Engineering, 2007, 36 (9): 2529–2533. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Haiming, Zhao Hua, Yang Wentao. Mechanical analysis of a star sensor’s support of ZY-1 [J]. Spacecraft Environment Engineering, 2007, 24 (3): 168–173. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Jiajun, et al. Design and analysis of satellite structures [M]. China Astronautics Publishing House, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Benwen, Jiao Qunying. Mechanical vibration and modal analysis fundamentals [M]. China Mechanic Industry Press, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zhiping, Chen Zhiyuan, Yang Shimo. Modal analysis and experiment on the main truss of space solar telescope [J]. Opto-Electronic Engineering, 2004, 31 (12). [Google Scholar]
- Xia Lijuan, Yu Yin, Jin Xianding. Experimental research and optimal design for mode characteristic of the frame structure on satellite [J]. Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University, 2004, 38 (11). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.