MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20182018 Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Satellite Engineering and Space Communication|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- King, L. B., Parker, G. G., Deshmukh, S., and Chong, J.-H., “Spacecraft Formation-Flying using Inter-Vehicle Coulomb Forces,” Tech. rep., NASA/NIAC, January 2002, http://www.niac.usra.edu. [Google Scholar]
- King, L. B., Parker, G. G., Deshmukh, S., and Chong, J.-H., “Study of Interspacecraft Coulomb Forces and Implications for Formation Flying,” AIAA Journal of Propulsion and Power, Vol. 19, No. 3, May June 2003, pp. 497505. [Google Scholar]
- Natarajan A, Schaub H. Linear Dynamics and Stability Analysis of a Coulomb Tether Formation. Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, 2006, 29 (4): 831–839. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Natarajan A, Schaub H. Hybrid Control of Orbit Normal and Along-Track Two-Craft Coulomb Tethers. Aerospace Science and Technology, 2009, 13: 183–191 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Natarajan A, Schaub H. Orbit-Nadir Aligned Coulomb Tether Reconfiguration Analysis. AAS/AIAA Spaceflight Mechanics Meeting, Galveston, TX, Jan. 27-31, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Inampudi R, Schaub H. Orbit Radial Dynamic Analysis of Two-Craft Coulomb Formation at Libration Points. AAS/AIAA Astrodynamics Specialist Conference, Toronto, Canada, Aug. 25, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Inampudi R, Schaub H. Orbit-Radial control of Two-Craft Coulomb Formation about circular orbits and Libration Points. 4th International Conference on Spacecraft Formation Flying Missions and Technologies. May 18-20, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.