MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20182018 Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Aerospace Engineering and Applications|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- Duan, Guang Ren. Quaternion-based satellite attitude control—A direct parametric approach. International Conference on Control, Automation & Systems IEEE, pp. 935–941, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Duan, Guang Ren. Satellite attitude control—A direct parametric approach. Intelligent Control and Automation IEEE, pp. 3989–3996, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Duan, Guang Ren. Direct parametric control of fully-actuated second-order nonlinear systems—The normal case. 2014 China Control Conference (CCC) 33rd Chinese IEEE, pp. 2406–2413, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Tewari, Ashish. Spacecraft Attitude Control. Aerospace Technologies Advancements. pp. 357–390, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Bang, Hyochoong, C. K. Ha, and H. K. Jin. Flexible spacecraft attitude maneuver by application of sliding mode control. Acta Astronautica, pp. 841–850, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Singh, Sahjendra N., and R. Zhang. Adaptive output feedback control of spacecraft with flexible appendages by modeling error compensation. Acta Astronautica, 54, pp. 229–243, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Duan, Guang Ren, and B. Zhou. Solution to the second-order Sylvester matrix equation MVF2+DVF+KV=BW. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control. 51, pp. 805–809, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Duan, Guang Ren. Generalized Sylvester Equations: Unified Parametric Solutions. Crc Press, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gao, Chunyan, Q. Zhao, and G. Duan. Robust actuator fault diagnosis scheme for satellite attitude control systems. Journal of the Franklin Institute, 9, pp. 2560–2580, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu, Kunfeng, and Y. Xia. Adaptive attitude tracking control for rigid spacecraft with finite-time convergence. Automatica. 49, pp. 3591–3599, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yoon, Hyungjoo, and P. Tsiotras. Spacecraft Adaptive Attitude and Power Tracking with Variable Speed Control Moment Gyroscopes. Journal of Guidance Control & Dynamics . 25, pp. 1081–1090, (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.