MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20182018 Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronic Engineering and Mechatronics|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- Tao Jian-lei, Fang Pei-yuan, Wang Jia-qi. “Study of Layout-Induced Failure in ESD Protection Circuit in CMOS IC,” Semiconductor Technology. Vol. 32, No. 11, pp. 1003–1006, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T.-Y. Chen and M.-D. Ker, “Analysis on the dependence of layout parameters on ESD robustness of CMOS devices for manufacturing in deep-submicron CMOS process,” IEEE Trans. Semiconductor Manufacturing, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 486–500, (Aug. 2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Ruo-yu, Li Bin, Luo Hong-wei, “The dependence of GGNMOS ESD robustness on its gate length,” Journal of Circuits and Systems. Papers 10 (10), (2005). J. Clerk Maxwell, A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, 3rd ed., vol. 2. Oxford: Clarendon, 1892, pp. 68–73 [Google Scholar]
- Shi Jun, “ESD characteristics of GGNMOS Device in deep sub-micron CMOS technology,” The 5th International Conference on Audio, Language and Image Processing: ICALIP' 2016, Shanghai: IEEE, pp. 367–372 [Google Scholar]
- Li Ruo-yu, Li Bin, luo Hong-wei, “The dependence of GGNMOS ESD robustness on its gate length,” Journal of Circuits and Systems. Vol. 10, No. 5, pp. 93–96, (Oct. 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Yu-xi, “Influence of layout parameters on snapback characteristic for a gate-grounded NMOS device in 0.13-µm silicide CMOS technology,” Journal of Semiconductors. Papers (8), (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K.-H. Oh, C. Duvvury, K. Banerjee, and W. Dutton, “Impact of gate-to-contact spacing on ESD performance of salicided deep submicron NMOS transistors,” IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 49, pp. 2183–2192, (Dec. 2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.F. Gao, J.J. Liou, A. OrtizConde, J. Bemier, G. Croft, “A physics based model for the substrate resistance of MOSFETs,” SolidState Electronics. Papers 6 (46), pp. 853–857 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alan Hastings, [The Art of Analog Layout], Beijing: Publishing House of Electronics Industry, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.-D. Ker, J.-J. Peng, and H.-C. Jiang, “ESD test methods on integrated circuits: an overview,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Electronics, Circuits and Systems, vol. 2, pp.1011–1014, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- G. Notermans, P. de Jong, and F. Kuper, “Pitfalls when correlating TLP, HBM, and MM testing,” in Proc. EOS/ESD Symp., pp. 170–176, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- M.-D. Ker, H.-C. Hsu, and J.-J. Peng, “ESD implantation for sub-quarter-micron CMOS technology to enhance ESD robustness,” IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 50, no. 10, pp. 2126–2134, (Oct. 2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- “Electrostatic Discharge Sensitivity Testing—Human Body Model (HBM)—Component Level,” ESD Association, ESD Association Standard Test Method ESD STM-5.1, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- “Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Sensitivity Testing—Machine Model (MM),” EIA/JEDEC, EIA/JEDEC Standard Test Method A115-A, (1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.