MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20182018 Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Machinery and System Analysis|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- C L Lin, Y H Hsiao, Adaptive feedforward control for disturbance torque rejection in seeker stabilizing loop. IEEE Transaction on Control Systems Technology, 2001. 9 (1): 108–111. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gong W, Z Cai, J Yang, X Li, L Jian. Parameter identification of an SOFC model with an efficient adaptive differential evolution algorithm. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2014. 39 (10): 5083–5096 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu W, L Liu, J Sun, Y Zhou, Y Wu. Analysis of complex axis control loop in satellite laser communications. Optik 2012. 123: 458–461 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu H, Wang G H, Sun Y, Particle filtering algorithm of state estimation on fusion of UKF and EKF. Systems Engineering and Electronics. 1001-506X (2003) 07-1375-05. [Google Scholar]
- Andreas S, Hans A. Bridging the ensemble Kalman filter and particle filters: the adaptive Gaussian mixture filter. Computational Geosciences, 2011, 15 (2): 293–305. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y P, Wang W X. Analysis on the stability of visual axis of airborne high precision stabilized platform. Foreign electronic measurement technology, 2015, 34 (11): 40–44. [Google Scholar]
- Peter J Kennedy, Rhonda L Kennedy. Direct versus indirect line of sight (LOS) stabilization [J]. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, Vol. 11, NO. 1, January 2003: 1063–1066. [Google Scholar]
- Wei W, Dai M, Li J Q. ADRC control system for airborne opto-electronic platform. Optics and Precision Engineering. 2015, 23 (8): 2296–2299. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Han Z J. Adaptive control. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2002: 151–158. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.