MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer and Communication Engineering|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- E. Mailani, Upaya Meningkatkan Hasil Belajar Matematika pada Materi Pecahan melalui Permainan Monopoli Pecahan 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pho, A. Dinscore, Instruction Section-Game Based Learning, Tips and Trends Intructional Technologies Commitee (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Sabariah, V. Effendy, D. Junaedi, Interaksi Manusia dan Komputer (Bandung: Diandra Creative Mirza, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kukulska-Hulme, J. Traxler, Mobile teaching and learning, in Mobile Learning: A Handbook for Educators and Trainers, A. Kukulska-Hume and J. Traxler, Eds. (London: Routledge, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- W. O. Galitz, The Essential Guide to User Interface Design (Wiley Publishing, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Laila, M. K. Sabariah and D. D. J. Sumawi, UI design of collaborative learning app for final assignment subject using goal-directed design, Information and Communication Technology (ICoICT) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Debberly, Alan Cooper and the Goal Directed Design Process 1 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Seffah, M. Donyaee, R. B. Kline, H. K. Padda, Usability measurement and metrics: A consolidated model, Software Qual J. 14, 2, 166-172 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. N. Norman, Nielsen Norman Group [Online] Available: https://www.nngroup.com/articles/why-you-only-need-to-test-with-5-users/. (Accessed 17 June 2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Yound, Mental Model in Aligning Design Strategy with Human Behavior (New York, Rosenfeld Media, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Diaper, N. A. Stanton, Hierarchical Task Analysis, in The Handbook of Task Analysis for Human-Computer Interaction (London, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc (EA), 2004) [Google Scholar]
- usability.gov, Wireframing [Online]. Available: https://www.usability.gov/how-to-and-tools/methods/wireframing.html. (Accessed 2017 September 20) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.