MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- L. Escobedo, D. H. Nguyen, L. Boyd, S. Hirano, A. Rangel, D. Garcia-Rosas, M. Tentori, and G. Hayes, “MOSOCO: a mobile assistive tool to support children with autism practicing social skills in real-life situations,” Proc. 2012 ACM Annu. Conf. Hum. Factors Comput. Syst., pp. 2589-2598, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Bhatt, N. I. De Leon, and A. Al-Jumaily, “Augmented Reality Game Therapy for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder,” Int. J. Smart Sens. Intell. Syst., vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 519-536, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Bai and A. F. Blackwell, “See-through window vs. magic mirror: A comparison in supporting visual-motor tasks,” 2013 IEEE Int. Symp. Mix. Augment. Reality, ISMAR 2013, no. October, pp. 239-240, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. R. Hayes, S. Hirano, G. Marcu, M. Monibi, D. H. Nguyen, and M. Yeganyan, “Interactive visual supports for children with autism,” Pers. Ubiquitous Comput., vol. 14, no. 7, pp. 663-680, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Bai, A. F. Blackwell, and G. Coulouris, “Making Pretense Visible and Graspable: An augmented reality approach to promote pretend play,” in ISMAR 2012-11th IEEE International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality 2012, Science and Technology Papers, pp. 267-268. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Pradibta, B. Harijanto, and D. W. Wibowo, “Penerapan Augmented Reality Sebagai Alternatif Media Pembelajaran,” Smartics, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 43-48, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Pradibta, “Augmented Reality: Daily Prayers for Preschooler Student,” Int. J. Interact. Mob. Technol., vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 151-159, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Bai, “Augmenting imagination for children with autism,” Proc. 11th Int. Conf. Interact. Des. Child.-IDC ’12, p. 327, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Sampath, R. Agarwal, and B. Indurkhya, “Assistive technology for children with autism-lessons for interaction design,” in Proceedings of the 11th Asia Pacific Conference on Computer Human Interaction-APCHI ’13, pp. 325-333. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Husni and Budianingsih, “Mobile Applications BIUTIS: Let’s Study Vocabulary Learning as a Media for Children with Autism,” 4th Int. Conf. Electr. Eng. Informatics (Iceei 2013), vol. 11, no. Iceei, pp. 1147-1155, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Azuma, “A survey of augmented reality,” Presence Teleoperators Virtual Environ., vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 355-385, (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Lee, “Augmented Reality in Education and Training,” Link. Res. Pract. to Improv. Learn., vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 13-21, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Pradibta, “Designing AR Daily Prayers for Children with ASD,” in 2017 International Seminar on Application for Technology of Information and Communication, pp. 100-103. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Ibañez and J. P. Figueras, “Vuforia v1.5 SDK. Analysis and evaluation of capabilities,” (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Vuforia, “Optimizing Target Detection and Tracking Stability,” Vuforia Developer Library, 2018. [Online]. Available: https://library.vuforia.com/articles/Solution/Optimizing-Target-Detection-and-Tracking-Stability.html#natural. [Accessed: 15-Apr-2018]. [Google Scholar]
- D. Susanto, A. Basuki, and D. R. Hakim, “Mobile Augmented Reality Untuk Pembelajaran IPA Kelas 7 Kurikulum 2013,” Pros. SENTIA 2016, vol. 8, no. 2011, pp. 69-74, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.-T. Hwang and T.-C. Chu, “3D Building Reconstruction By Multiview Images and the Integrated Application With Augmented Reality,” ISPRS-Int. Arch. Photogramm. Remote Sens. Spat. Inf. Sci., vol. XLI-B1, no. July, pp. 1235-1241, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.