MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- Kazi, et al, Integrated Job Shop Scheduling And Layout Planning: A Hybrid Evolutionary Method For Optimizing Multiple Objectives (2014) [Google Scholar]
- BS Kallurkar, et al., Literature Review on Efficient Plant Layout Design, International Journal of Industrial Engineering Research and Development (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Apple, Plant Layout and Material Handling, 3 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- V. Afrianti, Evaluation Facility Factory Layout On Rice Milling Company Diki In Sigi (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Sebastian, Facility Layout Redesign For Improvement Efficiency And Cost Reduction, JCM (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. R. M. Kholil, Analysis of Lean Production Application Process for reducing Lead Time Process Engine Treatment, PT GMF AEROASIA (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. Syed Ali, et al., Productivity Improvement of a Manufacturing Facility Using Systematic Layout Planning (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Haghani. et al, A Genetic Algorithm For solv)ing A Multi-Floor Layout Design Model Of A Cellular Manufacturing System With Alternative Process routings And Flexible Configuration, Springer (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Agrahari. et al, Implementation Methodology In The Small Scale Industry: A Case Study, IJSTR (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Sharma. et al, Lean Manufacturing: A Review IJRMET (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Purnomo, Planning and Design Facility, Graha Science 1 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- C. L Meng et al, The Application of Value Stream Mapping Based Lean Production System, International Journal of Business and Management (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Michael L.G. R et al, The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook, McGraw-Hill (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gaspersz, Lean Six Sigma for Manufacturing and Service Industry, PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rother J. Shook, Learning to See, Value Stream Mapping to Create Value and Eliminate Muda, The Lean Enterprise Institute, Inc (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dzanya et al., Value Stream Mapping in Glide Manufacturing: A Case Study of Insti-Tools in Zimbabwe (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Stadnicka, et al., Application of Value Stream Mapping and Possibilities of Manufacturing Processes Simulations in Automotive Industry (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.