MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- NACE International, NACE study estimates global cost of corrosion at $2.5 trillion annually https://inspectioneering.com/news/2016-03-08/5202/nace-study-estimates-global-cost-of-corrosion-at-25-trillion-ann (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Cavaco, A. Bastos and F. Santos, Effects of corrosion on the behaviour of precast concrete floor systems, Construction and Building Materials 145, 411-418 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. LeRose, The collapse of the Silver Bridge, West Virginia Historical Society Quarterly 15 (4), (2001) [Google Scholar]
- CBC.ca, Former Quebec premier to head probe into overpass collapse, http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2006/10/02/laval-montreal.html (2006). [Google Scholar]
- S. Fonna, M. Ridha, S. Huzni, W.A. Walid, T.D. Mulya T, and A.K. Ariffin, Corrosion risk of RC buildings after ten years the 2004 tsunami in Banda Aceh-Indonesia, Procedia Engineering 171, 965-976 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Fonna, Gunawarman, S. Huzni, and A.K. Ariffin, Boundary element inverse analysis for rebar corrosion detection: Study on the 2004 tsunami-affected structure in Aceh, Case Studies in Construction Materials 8, 292-298 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. M. S. Cheung and C. Cao, Application of cathodic protection for controlling macrocell corrosion in chloride contaminated RC structures, Construction and Building Materials 45, 199-207 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Sergi, Ten-year results of galvanic sacrificial anodes in steel reinforced concrete, Materials and Corrosion 62, 98-104 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Broomfield, Corrosion of steel in concrete-understanding, investigation and repair, 2nd ed., pp. 143-153, (Taylor & Francis, London, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Fonna, S. Huzni, A. Zaim, and A.K. Ariffin, Simulation of Cathodic Protection on Reinforced Concrete Using BEM, J. of Mechanical Engineering (JMechE) SI4 (2), 111-122 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Aoki and K. Kishimoto, Application of BEM to galvanic corrosion and cathodic protection. Topics in Boundary Element Research 7, 65-86 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Safuadi, S. Fonna, M. Ridha, Zebua, A. K. Ariffin and A.R. Daud, Infinite boundary element formulation for the analysis of CP system for submersible pump, Applied Mechanics and Materials 471, 313-318 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Lan, X. Wang, B. Hou, Z. Wang, J. Song and S.S. Chen, Simulation of sacrificial anode protection for steel platform using boundary element method, Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements 36, 903-906 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Purcar, J. Deconinck, B. Van den Bossche, L. Bortels, Numerical 3D BEM simulation of a CP system for a buried tank influenced by a steel reinforced concrete foundation, WIT Transactions on Engineering Sciences 48, 47-56 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Fonna, S. Huzni, M. Ridha, and A.K. Ariffin, Inverse analysis using particle swarm optimization for detecting corrosion profile of rebar in concrete structure, Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements 37 (3), 585-593 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Fonna, I. M. Ibrahim, M. Ridha, S. Huzni, and A.K. Ariffin, Simulation of the ill-posed problem of reinforced concrete corrosion detection using boundary element method, Int. J. of Corrosion 2016, 1-5 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. A. Brebbia and J. Dominguez, Boundary elements-an introductory course, 2nd ed., pp. 47-70. (Computational Mechanic Publication/WIT Press, Southampton, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- W. Dodds, C. Christodoulou, C.I. Goodier, and S.A. Austin, Performance Evaluation of Galvanic Anodes Through Laboratory Testing and On-Site Monitoring, RILEM International workshop on performance-based specification and control of concrete durability, 11-13 June, Zagreb, Croatia, 175-182. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. G. Kasper, and M.G. April, Electrogalvanic Finite Element Analysis of Partially Protected Marine Structure, Corrosion, NACE International, 39 181-188. (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. X. Jia, G. Song and A. Atrens, Boundary element method predictions of the influence of the electrolyte on the galvanic corrosion of AZ91D coupled to steel, Materials and Corrosion 56 (4), 259-270 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mahasiripan, S. Tangtermsirikul, and P. Sancharoen, A study of different sacrificial anode materials to protect corrosion of reinforcing steel in concrete, Thammasat Int. J. of Science and Technology 19 (4), 16-26 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.