MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- L. B. Prasad, B. Tyagi, and H. O. Gupta, Optimal control of nonlinear inverted pendulum system using pid controller and lqr: Performance analysis without and with disturbance input, Int. J. of Automation and Computing, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 661-670, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. V. Troshina, A. A. Voevoda, and K. M. Bobobekov, The parameters determination of the inverted pendulum model in the automatic control system, in 2016 13th International Scientific Technical Conference on Actual Problems of Electronics Instrument Engineering (APEIE), vol. 03 pp. 180-182 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Shibayama, V. Kroumov, and A. Inoue, Robust control of underactuated inverted pendulum system in presence of unknown disturbances, in Proceedings of the 2010 International Conference on Modelling, Identification and Control, July, pp. 349-353 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. Siradjuddin, Z. Amalia, B. Setiawan, R. P. Wicaksono and E. Yudaningtyas, Stabilising a cart inverted pendulum system using pole placement control method, 2017 15th International Conference on Quality in Research (QiR): International Symposium on Electrical and Computer Engineering, Nusa Dua, pp. 197-203 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. S. Reddy, M. S. Saketh, P. Pal and R. Dey, Optimal PID controller design of an inverted pendulum dynamics: A hybrid pole-placement and firefly algorithm approach, 2016 IEEE First International Conference on Control, Measurement and Instrumentation (CMI), Kolkata, pp. 305-310 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Oróstica, M. A. Duarte-Mermoud and C. Jáuregui, Stabilization of inverted pendulum using LQR, PID and fractional order PID controllers: A simulated study, 2016 IEEE International Conference on Automatica (ICA-ACCA), Curico, pp. 1-7 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Hanwate, A. Budhraja and Y. V. Hote, Improved performance of cart inverted pendulum system using LQR based PID controller and ANN, 2015 IEEE UP Section Conference on Electrical Computer and Electronics (UPCON), Allahabad, pp. 1-6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. R. Molazadeh, A. Banazadeh, and I. Shafieenejad, Design of the lqr controller and observer with fuzzy logic ga and ga-pso algorithm for triple an inverted pendulum and cart system, in Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Advanced Mechatronic Systems, pp. 295-300 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Sharma, Game theoretic lyapunov fuzzy control for inverted pendulum, in 2015 4th International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Tech-nologies and Optimization (ICRITO) (Trends and Future Directions), pp. 1-6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Salem and M. F. Khelfi, Nonlinear inverted pendulum pid control by an improved artificial bees colony-predator and prey approach, in 3rd International Conference on Systems and Control, pp. 792-796 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.