MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- T. Gibson, IEEE Spectrum, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- R. Z. Arndt, Pedal Power! How to Build a Bike Generator (POPULAR MECHANICS, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- P. Kadi and S. Kulkarni, “Hybrid Powered Electric Bicycle,” vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 1017-1020, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- G. Laštovi, “Generating Electricity through Pedal Power,” vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 16-29, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- B. Pelz and J. Feiereisen, “Bicycle Powered Generator for the University Farm,” (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Ş. Mocanu, A. Ungureanu, and R. Varbanescu, Asia Pacific J. Multidiscip. Res., 3, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Hsieh and D. K. Jair, Energy Environ. Res., 4, (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.