MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- W. N. Laluyan, S. S. Pangemanan, and F. G. Worang, “The Effect of Advertising, Perceived Quality and Brand Awareness on Consumer Purchase Intention (Case Study: ADIDAS Sport Shoes),” J. Riset Ekonomi, Manajemen, Bisnis dan Akuntansi, vol. 5, no. 2, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Y. Che, J. M. Cheon, J. H. Chun, C. C. Park, Y. H. Lee and H. D. Kim, “Preparation and Properties of Emulsifier Solvent Free Slightly Crosslinked Waterborne Polyurethane-Acrylic Hybrid Emulsions for Footwear Adhesives (III) Effect of Trimethylol Propane (TMP) / Ethylene Diamine (EDA) Content,” J. of Adhesion Science and Technology, 1-16, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Cho and Y. R. Jeong, “Design of Smart Shoe Box Based on IOT,” in In Ubiquitous and Future Networks (ICUFN), 2017 Ninth International Conference on (pp. 607-609). IEEE, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Kamelia, M. A. Ramdhani, A. Faroqi and V. Rifadiapriyana, “Implementation of Automation System for Humidity Monitoring and Irrigation System,” IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 288, no. 1, p. 012092, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Fajrin, I. Taufik, N. Ismail, L. Kamelia and M. A. Ramdhani, “On the Design of Watering and Lighting Control Systems for Chrysanthemum Cultivation in Greenhouse Based on Internet of Things,” IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 288, no. 1, p. 012105, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Student, B. E, “Cloud Computing for Agriculture,” Int. J. of Engineering Science, 10996, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Maylawati, W. Darmalaksana and M. A. Ramdhani, “Systematic Design of Expert System Using Unified Modelling Language,” IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 288, no. 1, p. 012047, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Laney, “A General-Purpose Microcontroller-Based Framework for Integrating Oceanographic Sensors, Instruments, and Peripherals,” J. of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology, 34(2), pp. 415-427, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Sugriwan and O. Soesanto, “Development of TGS2611 Methane Sensor and SHT11 Humidity and Temperature Sensor for Measuring Greenhouse Gas on Peatlands in South Kalimantan, Indonesia,” Int. J. of Physics: Conference Series (Vol. 853, No. 1, p. 012006), (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Shinde, G. Shiradhonkar and S. Saluke, “Wireless Home Automation Using Wi-Fi Enable Switch and Mobile,” I. J. of Interdisciplinary Research, 3(3), (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. Abhishesh, B. S. Ryuh, Y. S. Oh, H. J. Moon and R. Akanksha, “Multipurpose Agricultural Robot Platform: Conceptual Design of Control System Software for Autonomous Driving and Agricultural Operations Using Programmable Logic Controller,” World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, I. J. of Mechanical, Aerospace, Industrial, Mechatronic and Manufacturing Engineering, 11(3), pp. 496-500, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Quezada, J. Medina, E. Flores, J. S. Tuoh, A. E. Solís and V. Quezada, “Simulation and Validation of Diagram Ladder-Petri Nets,” The I. J. of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 88(5-8), pp. 1393-1405, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Gandhi, Y. Deng, R. Williamson and S. G. Latham, “A New Drying Rate Measurement Method for Hair Dryers,” I. J. of Engineering and Technology, 7(4), (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.