MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- Y. Noh, A. Shiva, E. Hamid, H. Liu, K. Althoefer, and K. Rhode, “Light intensity based optical force/torque sensor for robotic manipulators,” (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Ahmed, “Compliance control of robot manipulator for safe physical human robot interaction,” Ph.D. dissertation, (Orebro University, Orebro, Swedia, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Xia, Z. Xie, H. Fang, T. Lan, J. Huang, and H. Liu, “Collision detection of flexible joint manipulator by using joint torque sensors,” in 2009 IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, July, pp. 1816-1821, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Y. X. Sun, H. B. Cao, M. Li, R. H. Lin, H. Q. Pan, F. Shuang, L. F. Gao, and Y. J. Ge, “Design and calibration of a torque sensor based on sectional redundant measurements,” in 2015 IEEE International Conference on Information and Automation, Aug, pp. 262-267. (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.-X. Zhang, Y.-J. Ryoo, and K.-S. Byun, “Development of torque sensor with high sensitivity for joint of robot manipulator using 4-bar linkage shape,” Sensors, vol. 16, no. 7, p. 991, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Lee and C. Cho, “Study of noncontact torque measurement method with magnetic sensor band,” Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, vol. 29, no. 9, pp. 3897-3903, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.