MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- IEEE Guide for Diagnostic Field Testing of Electric Power Apparatus-Part 1: Oil Filled Power Transformers, Regulators, and Reactors, in IEEE Std 62-1995, vol., no., pp.1-68 Dec. 1 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yong, C. Yanjie, Q. Rui, J. Shengchang, L. Xianchen, Simulation study of influence of transformer bushing fault on frequency response curves, High Voltage Engineering, vol. 40, pp. 2406-2415 August (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Abu-Siada, N. Hashemnia, S. Islam and M. A. S. Masoum, Understanding power transformer frequency response analysis signatures, in IEEE Electrical Insulation Magazine, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 48-56 May-June (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. S. B. Jayasinghe, Z. d. Wang, P. N. Jarman and A. W. Darwin, Winding movement in power transformers: a comparison of FRA measurement connection methods, in IEEE Trans. on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 1342-1349 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IEC 60076-18 Ed. 1: Power Transformers-Part 18: Measurement of frequency response (2011) [Google Scholar]
- IEEE Guide for the Application and Interpretation of Frequency Response Analysis for Oil-Immersed Transformers in IEEE Std C57.149-2012, vol., no., pp.1-72 March 8 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Islam, Detection of shorted turns and winding movements in large power transformers using frequency response analysis, 2000 IEEE Power Engineering Society Winter Meeting. Conference Proceedings (Cat. No.00CH37077), pp. 2233-2238 vol.3 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z Wang, Artificial Intellegience Application in the Diagnosis of Power Transformers Incipient Faults, (Dissertation for PhD Degree in Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- P. Henault, Detection of internal arcing faults in distribution transformers, 2011 IEEE PES 12th International Conference on Transmission and Distribution Construction, Operation and Live-Line Maintenance (ESMO), Providence, RI, pp. 1-7 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- IEEE Guide for Tank Rupture Mitigation of Liquid-Immersed Power Transformers and Reactors in IEEE Std C57.156-2016, vol., no., pp.1-26 Dec. 21 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Abi-Samra, Power Transformer Tank Rupture and Mitigation-A Summary of Current State of Practice and Knowledge by the Task Force of IEEE Power Transformer Subcommittee, in IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 1959-1967 Oct. (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Dastous, J. Lanteigne and M. Foata, Numerical Method for the Investigation of Fault Containment and Tank Rupture of PowerTransformers, in IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 1657-1665 July (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Perigaud, S. Muller, G. de Bressy, R. Brady and P. Magnier, Contribution to the study of transformer tank rupture due to internal arcing development of a computer simulation tool, 2008 IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting-Conversion and Delivery of Electrical Energy in the 21st Century, Pittsburgh, PA, pp. 1-8 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- C. Yan, Simulation and analysis of power transformer internal arcing faults overpressure characteristics, 2014 International Conference on Power System Technology, Chengdu, pp. 685-690 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.