MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- S. C. Pryor and R. J. Barthelmie, “Climate change impacts on wind energy: a review,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 430-437, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- World Wind Energy Association, World Wind Energy Report 2012, http://www.wwindea.org/home/images/ Stories /pdfs / world wind energy report, 2012.pdf, (accessed) August 10, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Bedon G, Schmidt Paulsen U, Aagaard Madsen H, Belloni F, Raciti Castelli M, Benini E. Computational assessment of the DeepWind aerodynamic performance with different blade and airfoil configurations. Appl Energy; 185(2):1100-8. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qa Li, Kamada Y, Maeda T, Murata J, Okumura Y. Fundamental study on aerodynamic force of floating offshore wind turbine with cyclic pitch mechanism. Energy; 99:20-31. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mertens, S., Wind energy in the built environment: Concentrator effects of buildings, TU Delft, pp.3-14, Multi-Science. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Mewburn-Crook, A., The design and development of an augmented vertical wind turbine, School of Mechanical, Aeronautical and Production Engineering, pp.1-59. (1990) [Google Scholar]
- N.H. Mahmoud, A.A. El-Haroun, E. Wahba, M.H. Nasef., An experimental study on improvement of Savonius rotor performance, Alexandria Engineering Journal, 51, pp19-25. (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Spera, D.A., Wind Turbine Technology, Second edition, ASME Press, Chapter 5, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Firdaus, R., Kiwata, T., KONO, T., NAGAO, K. Numerical and Experimental Studies of a Small Vertical-Axis Wind Turbine with Variable-Pitch Straight Blades, Journal of Fluid Science and Technology, Vol. 10, No.1, pp.13 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hwang, I.S. et. Al. “Efficiency Improvement of a New Vertical Axis Wind Turbine by individual Active Control of blade motion.” Proceeding of SPIE. 6173-11 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Kiwata, T., Yamada, T., Kita, T., Takata, S., Komatsu, N., Kimura, S., Performance of a Vertical Axis Wind Turbine with Variable-pitch Straight Blades Utilizing a Linkage Mechanism, Journal of Environment and Engineering, Vol. 5, No.1, pp. 213-224 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bayeul-Lainé A.C., Bois G., Unsteady simulation of flow in micro vertical axis wind turbine, Proceedings of 21st International Symposium on Transport Phenomena, Kaohsiung City Taiwan, 02-05 November (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Shimizu, Y., Maeda, T., Kamada, Y. Minamikawa, T., Watanabe, T. “Performance Improvement Of The Orthopter Wind Turbine By The Diffuser”. Japan Society Of Mechanical Engineers 1999 Annual Conference Proceedings, Pp.211-212. (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.