MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- D. C. Walther and J. Ahn, “Advances and challenges in the development of power-generation systems at small scales,” Prog. Energy Combust. Sci., vol. 37, no. 5, pp. 583-610, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Maruta, “Micro and mesoscale combustion,” Proc. Combust. Inst., vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 125-150, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Chou, W. M. Yang, K. J. Chua, J. Li, and K. L. Zhang, “Development of micro power generators-A review,” Appl. Energy, vol. 88, no. 1, pp. 1-16, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. C. Fernandez-Pello, “Micropower generation using combustion: Issues and approaches,” Proc. Combust. Inst., vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 883-899, (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. C. Chia and B. Feng, “The development of a micropower (micro-thermophotovoltaic) device,” J. Power Sources, vol. 165, no. 1, pp. 455-480, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mikami, Y. Maeda, K. Matsui, T. Seo, and L. Yuliati, “Combustion of gaseous and liquid fuels in meso-scale tubes with wire mesh,” Proc. Combust. Inst., vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 3387-3394, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Khandelwal, A. A. Deshpande, and S. Kumar, “Experimental studies on flame stabilization in a three step rearward facing configuration based micro channel combustor,” Appl. Therm. Eng., vol. 58, no. 1-2, pp. 363-368, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Saputro et al., “The CFD Simulation of Cyclone Separator without and with the Counter-cone in the Gasification Process,” IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng., (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Norton and D. G. Vlachos, “A CFD study of propane/air microflame stability,” Combust. Flame, vol. 138, no. 1-2, pp. 97-107, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. A. Munir and M. Mikami, “A numerical study of propane-air combustion in meso-scale tube combustors with concentric rings,” J. Therm. Sci. Technol., vol. 10, no. 1, p. JTST0008-JTST0008, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Z. Hassan and F. A. Munir, “A numerical study of flame stabilization in single channel and counter-flow meso scale combustor,” Int. J. Mech. Mechatronics Eng., vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 1-8, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.