MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- E.M.A. Mokheimer, A.G. Eid, Determinants of consumers’ demand on energy-efficiency air conditioners in Saudi Arabia. Energy and Environment 22, 711-722 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Shao, W. Shi, X. Li, H. Chen. Performance representation of variable-speed compressor for inverter air conditioners based on experimental data. Internasional Journal of Refrigeration. Vol. 27(8), 805-815 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.W. Roh and M.S. Kim, Comparison of the heating performance of an inverter-driven heat pump system using R410A vapor-injection into accumulator and compressor. Internasional Journal of Refrigeration. Vol. 35(2), 805-815 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Nasution, K. Sumeru, A.A. Aziz, M.Y. Senawi, Performance study of air conditioning control system for building energy saving. Energy Procedia 61, 63-66 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Bilir, H.K. Ersoy, Performance improvement of the vapour compression refrigeration cycle by a two-phase constant area ejector. International Journal of Energy Research 33, 469-80 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Elbel, Historical and present developments of ejector refrigeration systems with emphasis on transcritical carbon dioxide air-conditioning applications. International Journal of Refrigeration 34, 1545-1561 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Sumeru, S. Sulaimon, F.N. Ani, H. Nasution, Numerical study of ejector as an expansion device in split-type air conditioner for energy savings. Journal of Engineering and Thechnological Sciences 45, 179-92 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Sumeru K., Sulaimon S., Ani F.N., Nasution H.,, Numerical study of ejector as an expansion device in split-type air conditioner. Applied Mechanics and Materials 388, 101-105. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bi, K. Guo, Z. Liu, J. Wu, Performance of a domestic refrigerator using TiO2-R600a nano-refrigerant as working fluid. Energy Conversion Management 52, 733-737 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Xing, R. Wang, J. Yu, Application of fullerene C60 nano-oil for performance enhancement of domestic refrigerator compressor. International Journal of Refrigeration 40, 398-403 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Sumeru, T.P. Pramudantoro, F.N. Ani, Enhancing air conditioning performance using TiO2 nanoparcicles in compressor lubricant. Advanced Material Research 1125, 556-560 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Sawant, N. Agrawal, P. Nanda, Performance assessment of an evaporative cooling-assisted window air conditioner. International Journal of Low-Carbon Technology 7, 128-136 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Sawan, K. Ghali, M. Al-Hindi, Use of condensate drain to pre-cool the inlet air to the condensers: a thechnique to improve the performance of split air conditioning units. HVAC&R Research 18, 37-41 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Ibrahim, A.A. Al-Farayedhi, P. Gandhidasan, Experimental investigation of a vapor compression system with condenser air pre-cooling by condensate. Applied Thermal Engineering 110, 1255-1263 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.J.J. Britto, A. Vasanthanathan, Performance evaluation of window air cooling system on the condenser, in: Proceeding of Internasional Conference Energy Efficiency Thechnologies for Sustainability, pp. 796-801 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Tissot, P. Boulet, F. Trinquet, L. Fournaison, M. Lejeune, F. Liaudet, Imrpoved energy performance of a refrigerating machine using water spray upstream of the condenser. International Journal of Refrigeration. Vol. 38(1), 93-105 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.