MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- T. Roman, W. A. Dio, H. Nakanishi, H. Kasai, T. Sugimoto, K. Tange, Realizing a carbon-based hydrogen storage material, Jpn J Appl Phys, 45, 3A (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. O. Sofo, A. S. Chaudhari, G. D. Barber, Graphane: A two-dimensional hydrocarbon, Phys Rev B 75, 15 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. C. Elias, R. R. Nair, T. M. G. Mohiuddin, S. V. Morozov, P. Blake, M. P. Halsall, A. C. Ferarri, D. W. Boukhvalov, M. I. Katsnelson, A. K. Geim, K. S. Novoselov, Control of graphene’s properties by reversible hydrogenation:Evidence for graphane, Science, 323, 5914 (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sunnardianto GK, Maruyama I, Kusakabe K, Systematic study of the effect of H adsorption on the electron transfer rate in graphene, J. Comput. Theor. Nanosci 13 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Sunnardianto GK, Maruyama I, Kusakabe K, Storing-hydrogen processes on graphene activated by atomic-vacancies, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy 42 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Li, X. Cao, H. G. Ong, J. W. Cheah, X. Zhou, Z. Yin, H. Li, J. Wang, F. Boey, W. Huang, H. Zhang., All-carbon electronic devices fabricated by directly grown single-walled carbon nanotubues on reduced graphene oxide electrodes, Adv. Mater 22, 28 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, X. Chen, Y. Zhong, F. Zhu, K. P. Loh., Large area, continuous, few-layered as anodes in organic photovoltaic devices, Appl. Phys. Lett 95 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhu, S. Murali, M. D. Stoller, K. J. Ganesh, W. Cai, P. J. Ferreira, A. Pirkle, R. M. Wallace, K. A. Cychosz, M. Thommes, D. Su, E. A. Stach, R. S. Ruoff, Carbon-based supercapacitors produced by activa-tion of graphene science, Science 332 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. L. Sanchez, P. Atienzar, G. Abelln, M. Puche, V. Forns, A. Ribera, H. Garca, The synthesis of a hybrid graphene-nickel/manganese mixed oxide and its performance in lithium-ion batteries, Carbon 50, 2, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Sunnardianto GK, Maruyama I, Kusakabe K. Dissociation chemisorption pathways of H2 molecule on graphene activated by a hydrogenated mono-vacancy V11. Adv. Sci. Eng. Med (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Martin, Electronic Structure, Basic Theory, and Practical Methods, Cambridge University Press, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kresse, J. Hafner, Ab initio molecular dynamics for liquid metals, Phys. Rev. B 47 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- P. E. Blöchel, Projector augmented-wave method, Phys. Rev. B 50 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Perdew, A. Zunger, self-interaction correction to density-functional approximations for many-electron systems, Phys. Rev. B 23 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- Ziatdinov M, Fujii S, Kusakabe K, Kiguchi M, Mori T, Enoki T. Direct imaging of monovacancy-hydrogen complexes in a single graphitic layer. Phys. Rev. B, 89, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.