MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- Y. Sun, X. Liu, C. Feng, J. Fan, Y. Lv, Y. Wang, and C. Li, “A facile synthesis of FeNi3@C nanowires for electromagnetic wave absorber,” J. Alloys Compd., vol. 586, pp. 688-692, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. H. Tan, R. Ahmad, and M. R. Johan, “Electromagnetic and microwave absorbing properties of amorphous carbon nanotube-cadmium selenide quantum dot hybrids,” Mater. Chem. Phys., vol. 139, no. 1, pp. 66-72, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Wen, F. Zhang, J. Xiang, W. Hu, S. Yuan, and Z. Liu, “Microwave absorption properties of multiwalled carbon nanotube/FeNi nanopowders as light-weight microwave absorbers,” J. Magn. Magn. Mater., vol. 343, pp. 281-285, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu, N. Wu, C. Cui, Y. Li, P. Zhou, and N. Bi, “Facile preparation of carbon-coated Mg nanocapsules as light microwave absorber,” Mater. Lett., vol. 149, pp. 12-14, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhao, W. Zhao, G. Shao, B. Fan, and R. Zhang, “Morphology-Control Synthesis of a Core-Shell Structured NiCu Alloy with Tunable Electromagnetic-Wave Absorption Capabilities,” (2015). [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhao, B. Fan, G. Shao, W. Zhao, and R. Zhang, “Facile Synthesis of Novel Heterostructure Based on SnO 2 Nanorods Grown on Submicron Ni Walnut with Tunable Electromagnetic Wave Absorption Capabilities,” pp. 18815-18823, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.. Yusof, “The development of microwave absorber from oil palm shell carbon,” Univ. Technol. Malaysia, Master Sci. Fac. Mech. Eng. Univ. Technol., p. 181, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- H. Sözeri, Z. Mehmedi, H. Kavas, and A. Baykal, “Magnetic and microwave properties of BaFe12O19 substituted with magnetic, non-magnetic and dielectric ions,” Ceram. Int., vol. 41, no. 8, pp. 9602-9609, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Oikonomou, T. Giannakopoulou, and G. Litsardakis, “Design, fabrication and characterization of hexagonal ferrite multi-layer microwave absorber,” J. Magn. Magn. Mater., vol. 316, no. 2 SPEC. ISS., pp. 827-830, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu, Z. Zhang, and Y. Wu, “Absorption properties of carbon black/silicon carbide microwave absorbers,” Compos. Part B Eng., vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 326-329, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Gairola, V. Verma, A. Singh, L. P. Purohit, and R. K. Kotnala, “Modified composition of barium ferrite to act as a microwave absorber in X-band frequencies,” Solid State Commun., vol. 150, no. 3-4, pp. 147-151, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Q. Ni, G. J. H. Melvin, and T. Natsuki, “Double-layer electromagnetic wave absorber based on barium titanate/carbon nanotube nanocomposites,” Ceram. Int., vol. 41, no. 8, pp. 9885-9892, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Erfan Handoko et al (2018) Mater. Res. Express in press https://doi.org/10.1088/2053-1591/aac4d7 [Google Scholar]
- Erfan Handoko, et al, “Microwave Absorbing Studies of Magnetic Materials for X-Band Frequencies,” vol. 19, pp. 17-20, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Erfan Handoko, et al, “Measurement of Complex Permittivity and Permeability of Hexagonal Ferrite Composite Material Using a Waveguide in Microwave Band,” 2016 International Conference on Radar, Antenna, Microwave, Electronics, and Telecommunications Measurement pp. 28-30, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhao, W. Zhao, G. Shao, B. Fan, and R. Zhang, “Corrosive synthesis and enhanced lectromagnetic absorption properties of hollow porous Ni/SnO2 hybrids,” pp. 15984-15993, (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.