MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- T. A. Khalifa and T. S. Mahmoud, “Elevated Temperature Mechanical Properties of Al Alloy AA6063 / SiC p MMCs,” vol. II, pp. 1-6,(2009). [Google Scholar]
- M. Singla, D. D. Dwivedi, L. Singh, and V. Chawla, “Development of Aluminium Based Silicon Carbide Particulate Metal Matrix Composite,” vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 455-467, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- N. Selvaraj, “Mechanical characterization of Aluminium silicon carbide composite,” vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 793-799, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- I. Journal, E. Science, and C. Chief, “Effect of Cold Quenching On Wear Rate Of Al6061-Beryl Composites,” vol. 3, no. 10, pp. 7309-7315, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. Abdulwahab, I. A. Madugu, S. A. Yaro, and A. P. I. Popoola, “Degradation Behavior of High Chromium Sodium-Modified A356. 0-Type Al-Si-Mg Alloy in Simulated Seawater Environment,” vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 535-551, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- E. Sansoucy, P. Marcoux, L. Ajdelsztajn, and B. Jodoin, “Properties of SiC-reinforced aluminum alloy coatings produced by the cold gas dynamic spraying process,” vol. 202, pp. 3988-3996, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- T. S. Srivatsan, “The fatigue and final fracture behavior of SiC particle reinforced 7034 aluminum matrix composites,” vol. 33, pp. 391-404, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- K. Mizuuchi, K. Inoue, Y. Agari, T. Nagaoka, and M. Sugioka, “Composites: Part B Processing of Al / SiC composites in continuous solid-liquid co-existent state by SPS and their thermal properties,” Compos. Part B, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 2012-2019, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Aleem, A. Aleem, Z. Ahmad, P. Paulette, A. Aleem, I. C. Congress, S. Africa, A. Aleem, Z. Ahmad, I. Conference, Z. Ahmad, A. Aleem, Z. Ahmad, A. Aleem, Z. Ahmad, and A. Aleem, “RESEARCH Publications In Conference,” pp. 2001-2002, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Tham, M. Gupta, and L. Cheng, “Influence of processing parameters on the near-net shape synthesis of aluminium-based metal matrix composites,” vol. 90, pp. 128-134, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- V. Umasankar, M. A. Xavior, and S. Karthikeyan, “Experimental evaluation of the influence of processing parameters on the mechanical properties of SiC particle reinforced AA6061 aluminium alloy matrix composite by powder processing,” J. Alloys Compd., vol. 582, pp. 380-386, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Badini, G. M. La Vecchia, P. Fino, and T. Valente, “Forging of 2124 / SiC p composite: preliminary studies of the effects on microstructure and strength,” vol. 116, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- O. Kazim, “The e € ect of forging on the properties of particulate-SiC-reinforced aluminium-alloy composites,” vol. 60, pp. 411-419, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- D. Mandal and S. Viswanathan, “ScienceDirect Effect of heat treatment on microstructure and interface of SiC particle reinforced 2124 Al matrix composite,” Mater. Charact., vol. 85, pp. 73-81, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Hassan and V. S. Aigbodion, “Effects of eggshell on the microstructures and properties of Al-Cu-Mg / eggshell particulate composites,” J. KING SAUD Univ.-Eng. Sci., pp. 1-8, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. C. Sharma, B. M. Satish, B. M. Girish, and D. R. Somashekar, “Wear characteristics of phosphor-bronze / silicon carbide particulate composites,” vol. 118, pp. 65-68, (2001). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.