MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 197, 2018The 3rd Annual Applied Science and Engineering Conference (AASEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||12 September 2018|
- Iain Raeburn, Graph Algebra, (CBMS, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Gene Abrams and Gonzalo Aranda Pino, The Leavitt path algebra of a Graph, J. of Algebra, 319-334, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Iain Raeburn, Aidan Sim, Trent Yeend, The C *-Algebras of Finitely Aligned Higher-Rank Graphs, arXiv:math/0305370v1, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Gonzalo Aranda Pino, John Clark, Astrid An Huef, and Iain Raeburn, Kumjian-Pask Algebras of Higher-Rank Graphs (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.O Clark, C Flynn, A an Huef. Kumjian-Pask algebras of locally convex higher-rank graphs. J. of Algebra. 399:445-74 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.O. Clark and Yosafat E.P. Pangalela, Kumjian-Pask Algebras of Finitely Aligned Higher-Rank Graphs, J. of Algebra (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H Larki. Simplicity and Pure Infiniteness of Kumjian-Pask Algebras. arXiv preprint arXiv:1608.07744 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- William A. Adkins and Steven H. Weintraub, Algebra: An Approach via Module Theory, (Springer-Verlag, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- Nathan Jacobson, Basic Algebra II, (W.H. Freeman And Company, New York, 1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.