MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Materials, Technologies, Organization and Management in Construction|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- V V.I. Smailys, Low emission diesel engines (Mechanical Engineering, Leningrad, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kolchin, V.P. Demidov, Calculation of automobile and tractor engines (Higher education sc., Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- N.H. Dyachenko, Theory of internal combustion engines (Mechanical Engineering, Leningrad, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Badalyan, Coll. of proc. and mat. of the All-Russian Sc. and Pr. Conf. “Technospheric Safety, Reliability, Quality, Energy and Resource Saving”, 254 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Obelnitsky, E.A. Yegorushkin, Yu.N. Chernyavsky, Fuel, Lubricants and Cooling liquids (Polygran Publ., Moscow, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Badalyan, Sust. Dev. of Mount. Ter., 2(8), 5 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.