MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Building Materials, Technologies, Organization and Management in Construction|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- P.P. Oleinik, Т.K. Kuzmina, Industrial and civil engineering, 11, 42-43 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.K. Kuzmina, Technology and organization of construction production, 1, 50-53 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P.P.Oleinik, T.K. Kuzmina, Technology in textile industry, 3 (369), 11-16 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Oleinik, V.I. Brodsky, Construction technology and organization of production, 3 (4), 35-38 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kuzmina and N. Cherednichenko, MATEC Web Conf., 86, 05012 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- P. Oleinik, T. Kuzmina, V. Zenov, MATEC Web Conf., 86, 05019 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Oleinik, Natural and technical sciences, 10, 412-414 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Kievsky, Organizing: from construction process - to investment processes in construction. In edition: Urban development, scientific papers 2006-2014 ed. By L.V. Kievsky (Moscow, 205-221, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Oleinik, V.I. Brodsky, Technology and organization of construction production, 1(2), 27-31 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Oleynik, T. Kuzmina, MATEC Web Conf., 1177, 00129 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.V.Kievskiy, I.L. Kievskiy, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 11(1), 304-311 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Clifford F. Gray, Erik W. Larson, Project management: a practical guide. Translation from English (Moscow, Business and Service Publishing house, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- B.F.Shirshikov, A.M. Slavin, Civil and industrial engineering, 8, 92-95 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Frame J. Davidson, The New Project Management: tools for an age of rapid change, complexity, and other business realities. By J. Davidson Frame. 2nd ed. San Francisco: Jossey-bass, A Wiley Company, 360 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Charvat Jason, Project Management Methodologies−Selecting, Implementing, and Supporting Methodologies and Processes for Projects (New Jersey, John Wiley & Sons inc, 264, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.