MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Building Materials, Technologies, Organization and Management in Construction|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- P.P. Oleinik, V.I. Brodsky, Technology and organization of construction production, 1(2), 27-31 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kuzmina and N. Cherednichenko, MATEC Web Conf., 86, 05012 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Genkin, L.G. Simkina and others, Production efficiency and the quality of life: collection of scientific papers (Federal Education Agency St. Petersburg, 286 2006) [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Ivarovsky, Technical regulation, payments and incentives in construction: hand-book (Brest, Brest State Technical University, 139 2009) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Oleinik, Natural and technical sciences, 10, 412-414 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F.I. Beskier, Formation of the system of management of construction holding (PhD in Economics dissertation thesis, St. Petersburg, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Kuzmin, E.N. Kucherova, Economics and entrepreneurship, 6 (71), 387-394 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Oleinik, T. Kuzmina, V. Zenov, MATEC Web Conf., 86, 05019 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Kievsky, Organizing: from construction process - to investment processes in construction. In edition: Urban development, scientific papers 2006-2014 ed. By L.V. Kievsky (Moscow, 205-221, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Clifford F. Gray, Erik W. Larson, Project management: a practical guide. Translation from English (Moscow, Business and Service Publishing house, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Shirshikov, A.M. Slavin, Civil and industrial engineering, 8, 92-95 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Frame J. Davidson, The New Project Management: tools for an age of rapid change, complexity, and other business realities (San Francisco: Jossey-bass, A Wiley Com-pany, 360, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Jonsons, J.C. New York: MacMillan, 325 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Charvat Jason, Project Management Methodologies−Selecting, Implementing, and Supporting Methodologies and Processes for Projects (New Jersey, John Wiley & Sons inc., 264, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Kievskiy, I.L. Kievskiy, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 11(1), 304-311 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.