MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Building Materials, Technologies, Organization and Management in Construction|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- V.P. Bushev, V.A. Pchelintsev, V.S. Fedorenko, A.I. Yakovlev, Fire resistance of buildings (Stroiizdat, Moscow, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Bushev, A.I. Yakovlev, et al. Instruction on calculation of actual limits of fire resistance of reinforced concrete structures on the basis of computer application (1975) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Romanenkov, A.I. Yakovlev V. V. Solomonov, et al, Manual on determination of fire resistance limits of structures and groups of flammable materials (1985) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Yakovlev, Calculation of fire resistance of building structures (Stroiizdat, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Milovanov, V.V. Solomonov, I.S. Kuznetsov et al, Manual on calculation of fire resistance and fire durability of reinforced concrete structures from heavy concrete (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Ilyin, D.A. Panfilov, Organization standard. Determining fire resistance of reinforced concrete structures of buildings. Methodology (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Ilyin, Consequences of fire impact on reinforced concrete structures (Stroiizdat, Moscow, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Ilyin, M.B. Pirogov, Patent No. 2 161 798 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Ilyin, D.A. Panfilov, Certificate of the Russian Federation on State Registration of the program for computer No. 2 015 619 750 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Ilyin, D.A. Panfilov, Patent No. 2615 048 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Ilyin, D.A. Panfilov, E.V. Ildiyarov, S.A. Lukin, Patent No. 2639 209 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.