MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Building Materials, Technologies, Organization and Management in Construction|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- D. M. Valevich, V. I. Rimshin, V.L. Kurbatov, Modern technologies: current issues, achievements and innovations: collection of articles of the IX International scientific and practical conference, 50-54 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Savenkov, P.S. Gorbach, S.A. Sherbin, Collection of scientific works of Angara State Technical University, 1, 1 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Sergeyev, D.G. Suhorebrov, S.Yu. Pirieva, International scientific and technical conference of young scientists of BGTU, 2513-2517 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gaidukov, Alley of Science, 4, 10 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Panferov, E.Yu. Anisimova, Journal of South Ural State University: Construction and architecture, 12 (112) (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.Yu. Anisimova, Journal of South Ural State University: Construction and architecture, 38 (297) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Malyavina, R.R. Asatov, Academia. Architecture and construction, 3 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Vytchikov, I.G. Belyakov, M.Ye. Saparev, International Research Journal, 6 (48) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Vytchikov, I.G. Belyakov, M.Ye. Saparev, Procedia Engineering, 153 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Vytchikov, M.Ye. Saparev, A.A. Chulkov, Industrial and civil engineering, 3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.