MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Building Materials, Technologies, Organization and Management in Construction|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- Report on geological prospecting of mineral raw materials of Bashkiria, Bashstrom, Ufa KSM complex geodetic party, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kuzmin, Materials of the All-Russian XXXI scientific and technical conference: Actual problems of modern construction, Part 1. Building materials and products Ecology, engineering systems, structures and technologies Penza, 42, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kuzmin, 58 STC: Research in Architecture, Construction and Environmental Protection, pp. 85-86 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Kniga, E.N. Vershinina, L.N. Tatskii, 3rd ed., Revised and supplemented by M.: Higher School of Economics, (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Technical analysis and control of ceramic production, 2nd ed., additional. Stroyizdat, (1986) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Goryainov, I.V. Pavlov, G.M. Tsvetkova et al .; Ed. V.S. Zarubina, A.P. Krishchenko, Mathematical Statistics Bauman MSTU NE, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V. Borovikov, STATISTICA: the art of data analysis on a computer. For professionals (St. Petersburg, Peter, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Chumachenko, A.N. Chudin, Certificate of computer program official registration No. 990185. Software package for the assessment of mineral aluminosilicate raw materials, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Chumachenko, Procedia Engineering 91, pp. 381-385 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Chumachenko, Building Materials 1, pp. 56-60 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.