MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geodesy and Geotechnics|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- E.V. Bezuglova, Mathematical determination of the stability reserve of landslide objects (Krasnodar, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Bobrovich, Mathematical determination of the stability reserve of landslide objects (Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kuznecov, Development of a method for determining the slip surface of a landslide according to geodetic monitoring data (Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Pavlovskaya, Analysis and assessment of the geodetic data of the dynamics of landslides in conditions of blasting and unloading of slopes (Novosibirsk, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Fomenko, Engineering geology, 6 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Kutepova, A.I. Sheko, Exogenous geological hazards. Theme volume (Moscow, KRUK, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Simonyan, Substantiation of accuracy and development of methods for mathematical and statistical analysis of geodetic observations of landslide displacement (Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Simonyan, Study of landslide processes by geodetic methods (Moscow, Izd-vo Moskovskogo stroit. Universiteta, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Simonyan, A.G. Tamrazyan, Vestnik MGSU, 7 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kalinin, Engineering-geological calculations and modeling (Moscow, Izd. Moskovskogo universiteta, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Zyong, I.K. Fomenko, V.V. Pendin, Engineering geology, 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Ginzburg, Recommendations on the choice of methods for calculating the coefficient of slope stability and landslide pressure (Moscow, Central’noe byuro nauchno-tekhnicheskoj informacii, 1986) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.