MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Geodesy and Geotechnics|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- A.I. Dogadaylo, V.A. Dogadaylo, Soil mechanics, bases and foundations (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Konovalov, Bases and foundations of the reconstructed buildings (2011) [Google Scholar]
- U.F. Tugaenko, 1, 4(34), 268-273 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Sorochan, Yu.G. Trofimenkov, Foundations and underground structures (2007) [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Tsytovich, Soil mechanics. Full course (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Isaev, A. Maltsev, A. Karpov, MATEC web of conferences 86/5-th international scientific conference “Integration, partnership and innovations in construction Sciences and education”, no. 02021 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- SP 22.13330.2016. Ground bases of buildings and constructions (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.