MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2018XXVII R-S-P Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering (27RSP) (TFoCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- SP 267.1325800.2016 High-rise buildings and complexes high-rise. Design rules [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Maklakova, High-rise buildings. Urban planning and architectural and constructive design problems: Monograph. Second edition, supplemented (ASV Publishing House, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Nikolaev, Modern high-rise construction. Monograph (State Unitary Enterprise "ITC Moscomarchitecture", Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kharitonov, Design, construction and operation of high-rise buildings, Monograph (ASV, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Roitman, Basics of fire safety of high-rise buildings (MSSU, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Sedegova, The Eng. H. of the Don, Features of civil construction in the current urban development, 2, 123 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Kholshchevnikov, Fire and Explosion Safety, Some aspects of securing the safety of evacuation in high-rise buildings, 6, 34 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. Y. Eremin, I.A. Egorov, Fire Safety, Fire danger of high-rise buildings: evacuation and protection of people from combustion products, 2, 141-146 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Nikolaev, Modern high-rise construction, Monograph (ITC Moscomarchitecture, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.