MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 195, 2018The 4th International Conference on Rehabilitation and Maintenance in Civil Engineering (ICRMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Construction Management and Maintenance|
|Published online||22 August 2018|
- M.C. Dejaco, F.R. Cecconi, S. Maltese. Key Performance Indicators for Building Condition Assessment. Journal of Building Engineering, 9, pp. 17-28 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Dent. Managing Public Sector Property Assets: The Valuation Issues. Property Management, 15, 4, pp. 226-233 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.J. MacCowan, A.M. Orr, A Behavioural Study of the Decision Processes Underpinning Disposals by Property Fund Managers, Journal of Property Investment & Finance, 26, 4, pp. 342-361 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Hübner, R. Volk, A. Kühlen, Anna., F. Schultmann, Review of project planning methods for deconstruction projects of buildings, Built Environment Project and Asset Management, 7, 2, pp.212-226 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Harris, Five Steps to Effective Procurement, 83rd Annual International Conference Proceedings (1998) [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Jadhav, A.W. Dhawale, Controlled Execution of Demolition Work for Residential Building, International Journal of Engineering Technology, Management and Applied Sciences, 4, 4, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.O. Rathi, P.V. Khandve, Demolition of Buildings-An Overview, International Journal of Advance Engineering and Research Development, 1, 6 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Albert, P. Balve, K. Spang, Evaluation of project success: a structured literature review, International Journal of Managing Project in Business, 10, 4 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Bergantinos, L. Lorenzo, How to apply penalties to avoid delays in projects, Ecobas Working Papers (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. K. Malhotra, Marketing Research: An Applied Orientation, Upper Saddle River: Prentice Hal (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.