MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 195, 2018The 4th International Conference on Rehabilitation and Maintenance in Civil Engineering (ICRMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||22 August 2018|
- The Ministry of the State Secretariat, Government Regulation Number 43 of 1993 on Road Infrastructure and Traffic, (1993). [Google Scholar]
- The Ministry of Law and Human Rights, Law Number 22 of 2009 on Road Traffic and Transportation, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- The Ministry of Law and Human Rights, Government Regulation Number 55 of 2012 on Vehicles, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Government of Surakarta City, Surakarta City Regional Regulation Number 1 of 2013 on the Implementation of Transportation, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- The Ministry of Law and Human Rights, Government Regulation Number 74 Year 2014 on Road Transportation, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Directorate General Bina Marga Indonesia Indonesian, Highway Capacity Manual, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Transport Surakarta City, Urban freight transport dispensation license data, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- B. Yulianto, Setiono, Implementation of Android-Based Urban Freight Transport Violations Reporting Application in Surakarta City, AIP Conference Proceedings 1977, 030028 (2018); doi: 10.1063/1.5042948 [Google Scholar]
- B. Yulianto, Setiono, Android-based E-Traffic law enforcement system in Surakarta City, AIP Conference Proceedings 1941, 020056 (2018); doi: 10.1063/1.5028114 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.