MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 195, 2018The 4th International Conference on Rehabilitation and Maintenance in Civil Engineering (ICRMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 August 2018|
- E. Horak, Benchmarking the structural condition of flexible pavements with deflection bowl parameters, J. of the South African Inst. of Civil Eng. 50, 2 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. Horak, S. Emery, Falling weight deflectometer bowl parameters as analysis tool for pavement structural evaluations, Proceedings of 22nd ARRB Conference, Canberra (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Committee of State Road Authorities (CSRA), Flexible pavement rehabilitation investigation and design, Draft Technical Recommendation for Highways 12 (TRH 12) (Department of Transport, Pretoria, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), Long-term pavement performance (LTPP) database, “LTPP Infopave”, http://infopave.fhwa.dot.gov, accessed on 25 March 2018 [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Stubstad, L.H. Irwin, E.O. Lukanen, M.L. Clevenson, it’s 10 O’clock-Do you know where your sensors are?, Transp. Res. Rec. 1716 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- B.H. Nam, S.H. Kee, H. Youn, D.Y. Kim, Methodology to improve the AASHTO subgrade resilient modulus equation for network-level use, J. Transp. Eng. 141, 12 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- AASHTO, AASHTO Guide for Design of Pavement Structures (AASHTO, Washington, DC, 1993) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.