MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 195, 2018The 4th International Conference on Rehabilitation and Maintenance in Civil Engineering (ICRMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||22 August 2018|
- J. Saowapakpiboon, D.T. Bergado, S. Hayashi, J.C. Chai, N. Kovittayanon and T.P. de Zwart, Lowland Tech. Int. 10 (1), 42-53 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. Indraratna, I.W. Redana, Can. Geotech. J., 37, 132-145, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Indraratna, I. Sathananthan, C. Bamunawita, S. Balasubramaniam, Theoretical and Numerical Perspectives and Field Observations for the Design and Performance Evaluation of Embankments Constructed on Soft Marine Clay, Ground Improvement-Case Histories Book, in B. Indraratna, J. Ch (Eds.), Vol. 3, pp. 61-106 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- D. Russell, Finite Element Analysis of Soil Containing Vertical Drains, Ground Engineering, August 1992, pp. 20-24, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- A. Asaoka, Soil Found., 18(4), 87-101 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- H. Nawir, D. Apoji, R. Fatimatuzahro, M.D. Pamudji, J. Teknik Sipil, 19, 133-148 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sathananthan, Modelling of Vertical Drains with Smear Installed in Soft Clay, Ph.D Dissertation, School of Civil, Mining, and Environmental Engineering, University of Wollongong, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hansbo, Consolidation of fine-grained soils by prefabricated drains, Proceedings of 10th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Stockholm, Vol. 3, pp. 677-682. Balkema, Rotterdam, (1981) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.