MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 195, 2018The 4th International Conference on Rehabilitation and Maintenance in Civil Engineering (ICRMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||22 August 2018|
- B. Ahmed, A. Rahman, and J. Das, Imp. of Sub. CBR Val. by use. B.A. and E.S.P, International Journal of Advanced Structures and Geotechnical Engineering, 4, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Hatmoko, and Y. Lulie, UCS Tanah Lempug Ekspansif yg Distabilisasi dengan A.A.T dan Kpur, Jurnal Teknik Sipil. 8, pp.64-77, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Paul, Anumol, V.S., Fathima. M., J.K Jose., A. Abraham, Study on Imp. of clayey soil using E.S.P and Q.D, International Journal of Eng. Research and App, 4, pp. 55-63, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Muthu K.M and Tamilarasan V.S, Effect of E.S.P in Index and Engineering Properties of Soil, International Journal of Eng. Trends and Tech, 11, pp.320-321 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Lokesh C.S and Sowmya N.J, Stabilization of Laterite Soil Using E.S.P, International Journal of Emerging Research in Management and Technology. 6, ISSN 2278-9359, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.O Amu, A.B. Fajobi, and B.O. Oke, Eff. of E.S.P on the Stabilizing Potential of Lime on an Expansive Clay Soil, Research Journal of Agr and Bio Sciences, 1, Pp.80-84, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Amu, Ogunniyi, S., A., and Oladeji, O., O., Geo. Prop. of Lat. Soil Stabilized with S.S.A, American Journal of Scientific and Industrial Reserch., 2, pp. 323-331, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kavyashree M.P, Renukaprasad M.S, and Maruti R N., Black Cotton Soil Stabilization Using Eggshell Powder and Lime, IJSART, 2, pp. 1-8, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Olarewaju, M.O. Balogun and S.O. Akinlolu, Suitability of eggshell stabilized lateric soil as subgrade material for road construction. Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 16, pp. 899-908, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Hardiyatmo, Mekanika Tanah I, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Bowles, Sifat-Sifat Fisik dan Geoteknis Tanah, (1977) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.