MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 195, 2018The 4th International Conference on Rehabilitation and Maintenance in Civil Engineering (ICRMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||22 August 2018|
- T. Ha, J. Ko, S. Lee, S. Kim, J. Jung, D. Kim, Appl Sci, 6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Arioz, Fire Safety Journal 42, 516-522 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Ma, R Guo, Z. Zhao, Z. Lin, K. He, Const. & Build. Mat. 93, 371-383 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Georgali, P.E. Tsakiridis, Cement & Concrete Composites 27, 255-259 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C856, ASTM International, Standard Practice for Petrographic Examination of Hardened Concrete (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Ingham, Material Characterization 60, 700-709 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Annerel, L. Taerwe, Cement and Concrete Research 39, 1239-1249 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BS 1881: Part 120, British Standard Institution, Method for determination of the compressive strength of concrete cores (1983) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D4580, ASTM International, Practice for measuring delaminations in concrete bridge decks by sounding (2002) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C805, ASTM International, Standard test method for rebound number of hardened concretes, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Elghazouli, K.A. Cashell, B.A. Izzuddin, Fire Safety Journal, 44, 909-919 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BS 4449, British Standard Institution, Specification for carbon steel bars for the reinforcement of concrete (1997) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM E92, ASTM International, Standard test method for vickers hardness of metallic materials, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM A370, ASTM International, Standard methods and definitions for mechanical testing of steel products, (1977) [Google Scholar]
- ACI 364.1R-07, ACI Committee 364, Guide for evaluation of concrete structures before rehabilitation (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.