MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 195, 2018The 4th International Conference on Rehabilitation and Maintenance in Civil Engineering (ICRMCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 August 2018|
- M. Holmes, Steel Frames with brickwork and concrete infilling, Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers, 473-478, eISSN 1753-7789 (1961) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. S. Smith, Lateral stiffness of infilled frames, Journal of the Structural Division, ASCE, Vol. 88, No. St-6., pp.183-199 (1962) [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Mainstone, On the stiffnesses and strengths of infilled frames, Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers, Supplement (V), pp. 57-90 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Dawe, and C. K. Seah, Out-of-plane resistance of concrete masonry infilled panels, Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol. 16, No. 6: pp. 865-876 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. D. Flanagan, Richard Bennett, G. A. Barclay, Experimental testing of hollow clay tile infilled frames, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Tennessee, Conference Paper • February (1992) [Google Scholar]
- A. Saneinejad, B. Hobbs, Inelastic Design of Infilled Frames, Mgr., Struct. Engrg., San group Inc., vol.77 Alamosa Dr., North York, Ontario M2J 2N8, Canada, Published online: April 01 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Maidiawati, and Y. Sanada, Investigatian and Analysis of Building Damage during the September 2007 Sumatera Indonesia Earthquake. Journal of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering, vol.7(2), pp. 371-378 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Park, and T. Paulay, Reinforced Concrete Structure, Seventh Edition. John Willey & Sons Inc. Canada (1975) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Mojca, G. Samo, B. Vlatko, and Z. Roko. Testing and analysis of walls strengthened with FRP. GRAÐEVINAR 66, vol.6, 533-548 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Marco, B. Antonio, C. Giulio, and S. Romina. Shear strengthening of wall panels through jacketing with cement mortar reinforced by GFRP grids. Composites Part B Engineering, Elsevier, vol.64, 33-42 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kalali, and M.Z. Kabir. Cyclic behavior of perforated masonry walls strengthened with glass fiber reinforced polymers. Scientia Iranica A, elsevier, vol.19 (2) 151-165 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Saman, D.C. Farsisco, and N. Antonio. URM Walls strengthening with fabricreinforced cementitious matrix composite subjected to diagonal compression. Journal Composite Construction, vol.18, ASCE (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Deyua, L. Zhen, and W. Jibing. In-plane behavior of seismically damage masonry walls repaired with external BFRP. Journal Composite Structure, elsevier, 102, 9-19 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Tong, G Nestore, T. Gustavo, and N. Antonio. Analysis of unreinforced masonry concrete walls strengthening with glass fiber-reinforced polymer bars. ACI Structural Journal, V, 102, No. 4, 569-576 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Enea, and Y. Yavuz. In-plane shear strengthening of unreinfoorced masonry walls using GFRP jacketing. Periodica Polytechnica Civil Engineering, vol.62 (2), pp. 330-336 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Farooq, M. Ilyas, and A. Ghaffar. Technique for strengthening of masonry wall panels using steel strips. Asian journal of civil engineering (building and housing), Vol. 7, No. 6 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. Key, Earthquake Design Practice for Building. London: Thomas Telford (1988) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nurchasanah, Ductility Behaviour of Reinforced Concrete Coupling Beams with Diagonal Reinforcement between Deform types with CRT Bar Type, Journal Gelagar, Engineering Faculty-UMS, Vol. 17 No.02 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nurchasanah, Force Distribution in the main bars of Reinforced Concrete Coupling Beams with Diagonal Reinforcement, Journal EcoRekayasa, Post Graduate School -UMS, Vol. 3, No. 2 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.