MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2018International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Economics and Management in the Concept of Sustainable Living Environment|
|Published online||20 August 2018|
- L.L. Aksyonova, L.V. Bugayenko, S.N. Khlebenskih, Processing and utilization of construction waste to obtain efficient green composites, Modern tendencies of industrial science: III international science conference materials (Buk, Kazan, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Bobovich, V.V. Devyatkin, Processing of production and consumption waste (Internet Engineering publishing house, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Byizov, L.A. Kulyikova, Technology design for wood waste processing (Ioshkar Ola, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gioyeva, Western lessons, ‘Vsyo s razmakhom’, 5 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Yershov, A.A. Lapidus, V.I. Tyelichyenko, Technological process in building (Civil Engineering Institute, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Klinkov, P.S. Belyayevetc, Utilization and recycling of containers and package made of polymer material (Tambov, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Koloskov, P.P. Oleynik, A.F. Tikhonov, Dismantling residential units and processing their structures and materials for secondary use (Civil Engineering Institute, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A complex of waste-free recycling of construction waste. Issue 1 (LLC ‘FPK Satori’, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Kryuchkov, Plastic, 1 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Lipanov, V.A. Denisov, O.P. Druzhakina, Ecology and Industry of Russia, 10 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Oleynik, S.P. Oleynik, Organization of construction waste processing system (Moscow State University of Economics and Finance, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.