MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2018International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Environmentally Friendly Architecture Design|
|Published online||20 August 2018|
- F.D.K. Ching, Structural Physics, Space and Order (Thông Kê, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Pham Anh Dung, Nam Bo pagoda architecture (Xây Duŉg, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gehl, Life between buildings (Xây Duŉg, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen Ngoc Gia, Architectural Climate (Xây Duŉg, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen Xuan Hoanh, Traditional folk house of Vietnamese people in Vinh Long, (Lao Đông, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- W.S.W. Lim, Urban Planning According to Asian Ethics (Xây Duŉg, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Nguyen, Building Architecture (Xây Duŉg, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. N. Hoang, Feng Shui and the Environment (Hải Phòng, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. N. Pham, Solutions to Climate Climate in Vietnam (KH&KT, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Many Authors, The Old and the Present of Nam Bo (Thò’i Đại - the magazine Xu’a & Nay, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Dong Nai Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Dong Nai ancient house architecture (Đông Nai, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Le Van Thang, Tourism and Environment Curriculum (Hanoi National University, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Tran Ngoc Them, Finding Vietnamese Cultural Identity, Ho Chi Minh City (2002) [Google Scholar]
- D. T. Nguyen, The socio-cultural aspects of architecture (Xây Duŉg, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. T. Nguyen, Basic Architecture (Xây Duŉg, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- T. T. V. Nguyen, The term traditional architecture of Hue (Thuân Hóa, 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.