MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2018International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmentally Friendly Architecture Design|
|Published online||20 August 2018|
- Report of the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development. (Rio de Janeiro, 3-14 June 1992) (Access Mode 20.05.2018) http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/3084963/post220452571/ [Google Scholar]
- J. Jacobs, The Death and Life of Great American Cities (Moscow, New Publishing House, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gehl, Cities for People (Moscow: Concern “Krost”: Alpina Publisher, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kondrachuk, Y. Petrenko, Fundamental Research, 11-3, 579-583 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Glazyev, Economics of Contemporary Russia, 2 (57), 27-42, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bolotin, V. Bakayev, Journal of Human Sport and Exercise 12, 405–413 (2017) pp., doi:10.14198/jhse.2017.122.17 [Google Scholar]
- A. Vasilieva, Bulletin of the Institute of Economics and Management of the Yaroslav-the-Wise Novgorod State University, 2, 7-12 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Gubernskiy, For Building Materials to be Safe, San-EpidemControl, 6, 43-47 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vuchic, Transportation for Livable Cities. Territory of the future (Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yakubov, Ecology of Urbanized Territories, 3, 66-69 [Google Scholar]
- E. Chibisova, Economy and Entrepreneurship, 5-2 (58-2), 600-603 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yakubov, Problems of landscaping large cities”, XVII, 146-150 [Google Scholar]
- A. Bolotin, V. Bakayev, Journal of Physical Education and Sport 16, 1177–1185 (2016), doi:10.7752/jpes.2016.04188 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.