MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2018International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI 2018
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Environmentally Friendly Architecture Design|
|Published online||20 August 2018|
- Q.V. Du’oŉg, Identifications of houses on water in Mekong Delta, Vietnam, Master thesis (University of Architecture Hochiminh City, HCMC, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- X. T. Vũ, Venacular houses of Southern water land areas, Master thesis on Architecture (University of Architecture Hochiminh City, HCMC, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- P. N. Nguyen, Deltaic Urbanism for Living with Flooding in Southern Vietnam, PhD thesis (School of Design Creative Industries Faculty Queensland University of Technology, Queensland, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.H.H. Vu, Canal-based Houses in Hochiminh City, Issues of Identifications and Respondents to the water-based Distinctive Urban Spatial Values, Conference paper, Houses along canal in Hochiminh city, 11 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. H. H. Vu, Canals and identity of Saigon – Hochiminh City, PhD thesis (Oxford Brookes University, Oxford, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Q. D. Pham, Finding the Spatial Characteristics of Water-based Urban Landscape in Mekong Delta, Master thesis (University of Architecture Hochiminh city, HCMC, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Y. T. Pham, Tangible Culture of Ethnic Communities in Mekong Delta, PhD Thesis on Anthorpology (Institute of Social Science, HCMC, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- T. H. H. Vu, GeoJournal 66-3, 165-186 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- URL : http://hoiktstphcm.com/tin-tuc/Tu-Lieu-Tham-Khao-Hoi-Thao-Nha-O-Tren-Kenh-Rach-Tphcm-Thuc-Trang-Giai-Phap-N13389, 17/10/2016 11:25:02 AM [Google Scholar]
- Quoc Thang Huynh, Venacular festivals in Southern Vietnam (Culture Institute and Culture-Information Press, Hanoi, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Thi Gam Huynh, Social Economic Transformations of Mekong delta from 175 to 1995, PhD Thesis (Social Science and Humanity University, HCMC, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- T. H. Nguyen, Urban Planning Journal 3-4, 22- 26 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- N. Hung, Floating Market in Mekong delta (Youth publication, HCMC, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Ð. D. Vo, Nguyen Van Tat, Nguyen Huu Thai, Rural Houses in Southern Vietnam (Hochiminh city Press, HCMC, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- N. K. Van, Adaptation of Land use and Houses in the upper Mekong Delta’s Flooding area (National University of Singapore, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. T. Tran, Vietnamese culture in Southern West (Hochiminh City Culture–Literature and Arts Publishing House, HCMC, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. LaGro, Site Analysis: A Contextual Approach to Sustainable Land Planning and Site Design (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Demkin, The Architect’s Handbook of Professional Practice, 13th edition (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Canada, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. Unwin, Analysing Architecture (Taylor & Francis eLibrary, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Thi Hong Hanh Vu, Urban Public Spaces and Housing Morphologies, Lecture Notes, Master Program in Urban Planning and Architecture (University of Architecture Hochiminh City, HCMC) [Google Scholar]
- Van Thuong Le, Vu, Thi Hong Hanh, Climate Change Adaptations for cities in Mekong Delta, Ministry research project (Ministry of Construction, Hanoi, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.